Vidazoo is an all in one yield management platform for video. Our mission is to lead and inspire the advertising industry by building the cleverest technology. We are a small group of tech nerds and business experts who created one of the most powerful platforms for video streaming and serving. We specialize in developing high end products for publishers with a focus on programmatic video monetization across Display, Mobile, and Connected TV.
About the position:
- Perform traffic management, including implementation, testing, deployment, delivery, and optimization of ad campaigns from direct clients and ad networks.
- Optimize deal performance by recommending and enacting adjustments to inventory and campaign delivery components.
- Serve as primary operations point of contact to new and existing partners on technical issues, general maintenance, and performance reports.
- Function as a contributor for cross-functional projects and initiatives, liaising across Engineering, Product, Account Managers and Business Development.
- Determine best practice for tagging and reporting campaign performance per client priorities, strategies and KPIs.
- Continually test and evaluate new strategies, tactics, and partnerships as part of an effort to evolve and improve our products.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Engineering, Statistics, Economics or any other analytical related field – a MUST.
- Strong verbal and written English - MANDATORY.
- High proficiency in Excel & in analyzing large sets of data - a MUST.
- Extremely accurate and thorough during set up, monitoring and optimization of processes.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized with efficient time-management skills.
- Self-learner and highly passionate to succeed.
Capacity: Full time, Sun.-Thurs., 10:00-19:00
Location: Tel-Aviv, WeWork ToHa