1. Case management of CryptoTrace Clients (Spain, Portugal & South America)
2. Email and phone communication will clients
3. Email and phone communication with law enforcement officers
With a caseload of around 200-300 clients, most of which will not be active at the same time, you will be the recipient of reports & investigation, responsible for handling the client services side of things to move their case forward.
1. Investigations raised for Crypto cases to be taken on by law enforcement officers
2. High Client Satisfaction scores
● In house training on our systems and processes (upon hiring)
● Possible external certificate courses on cryptotraces & analysis (date tbd)
Initially part time with hopes of turning into full time role
Later shift (to catch South American clients) from 11am onwards
● Good email writing skills - knows how to use grammarly
● Excellent attention to detail and note taking
● Client service attitude - rigorous updates to clients
● Communication skills and professionalism
● Empathy and good listening skills (patience with customers)
● Organizational and time management skills - scheduling calls with clients, multi-tasking, managing schedule and appointments, able to meet deadlines.