E: [email protected]
Experienced Project Manager in the legal, charity and medical sectors with global understanding after working in South Africa, the Netherlands and UK. Responsible and dedicated driven by diversity and creating high quality outcomes.
Paralegal & Personal Assistant to Managing Partner 2019 - 2020
OGR Stock Denton LLP| UK
- Drafting legal documents.
- Liaison with new business prospects and their financial advisors.
- Performing legal compliance functions for anti-money laundering and due diligence.
Legal Personal Assistant to Director 2012 – 2019
JNF Charitable Trust| UK
- · Planning and executing an event programme for donors.
- · Co-ordinating international group travel and accommodation for donor trips to Israel to showcase the charity’s projects to potential donors.
- · Writing content for newsletters, brochures and participant itineraries.
- Responsible for member database: data analysis, and donor profiling.
- Project Management: administered multiple estates in accordance with English Law.
- Reconciled business & client bank accounts.
- Processed the charity's income notifications and produced reports of fund allocation
Human Resources Manager 2015 - 2017
JNF Charitable Trust | UK
- Managed recruitment: produced job descriptions, vetted CV's, conducted interviews, contract production, and redundancies. Calculated payroll and pension payments.
- Liaised with employment solicitors on behalf of the charity, led compliance to Pension Act legislation , managed Corporate Sponsorship System with UK Government Home Office and obtained visas for international recruits.
Secretary to Senior Doctor 2009 – 2012
National Health Service – Royal London Hospital | UK
Distributed patient treatment plans to doctors across hospital network. Compiled educational programme for doctors in training.
Information Technology Consultant 2006 - 2007
Khulisa Management Services |South Africa
US funded project (PEPFAR) -compiled user guide for a software product and conducted online testing of program.
- Certificate in Charity Legacy Administration University of Law. UK. 2019
MA in Development Studies: Specializing in Human Rights & Social Justice 2013
Institute of Social Studies The Hague, Netherlands.
- BA in Development Studies: Specializing in Social Change. 2006 University of Johannesburg, South Africa.
- MS Office: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook.