What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 470+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 2,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a Group Of
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
We are currently looking for a Support Technical Content Writer to join our Tel Aviv office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with multiple stakeholders to produce, optimize, publish and manage high-quality content across our global website, ensuring that visitors to our site have a seamless and positive user experience.
Work closely with Product, R&D, Support, Operation, and Customer Success departments to dive into our users’ world to truly understand the value they are looking for.
primary focus will be to provide crucial front-line support for our customers and play an active role in building on-line learning communities around cloud technology
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit Help Center content and structure
- Responsible for creating and writing various types of user documentation, including how-to guides, manuals, references, or instructions. This candidate should have strong communication skills which enable them to explain complicated concepts in a simple manner.
- Proactively collaborate with multiple stakeholders to keep support content updated and take ownership for quality and accuracy on Verbit Help Center.
- Learn about our customers and our products, and take the initiative to identify, propose and create new content
- Track and manage multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Participate in the full web production lifecycle, including scoping out content requirements, production, testing and ongoing management/refinement
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Native English speaker, including current trends and expressions
- 3+ years experience in content management/digital production role, experience writing customer service-related content
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and go above and beyond to meet deadlines
- Professional portfolio with a focus on: Technical and educational content, Approachable, engaging style, Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Experience explaining technical solutions to non-technical customers.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary