HaMoked is seeking a Development Director to work in our offices in East Jerusalem.
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of the organization’s fundraising & international relations including:
- Manage all aspects of donor relations: write letters of inquiry, grant proposals and narrative reports and submit financial reports and other documentation according to donor requirements and deadlines;
- Work with other staff to ensure compliance with grant commitments;
- Represent HaMoked in meetings with donors and diplomats;
- Identify and develop relationships with new donors;
- Help produce HaMoked’s English-language communications (newsletter, social media, etc.).
- Commitment to human rights – required!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Ability to function in a Hebrew-speaking environment;
- Experience in fundraising from foundations, government sources & private donors;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently, with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Commitment to at least three years.
CV and Cover Letter via email: [email protected]. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted