etribal is a global marketing network with high quality marketing freelancers. We help companies save costs and drive faster results by building their own outsourced marketing team.
We are looking for a talented freelance SEO Manager who will lead, plan, develop, execute, manage and assess our clients search engine optimization (SEO) activities across multiple countries.
This role will be a key member of the etribal marketing team and will partner closely with internal teams within the etribal network.
- Fully own SEO and drive performance metrics forward.
- Develop and manage clients website standards for SEO best practices and maintain website SEO hygiene including duplicate content, broken links, and other potential issues.
- Serve as an evangelist for SEO within etribal by helping educate marketers, and writers on the importance of SEO and implementing SEO best practices into the development process.
- Monitor and optimize organic search traffic through ongoing site and technical audits & keyword research.
- Identify growth opportunities in site infrastructure, keyword selection, or on-page factors optimization.
- Recommend and help create high-quality content in collaboration with the content marketing team to drive high quality inbound links.
- Leading the technical optimization of the clients website by delivering technical specs to other teams and executing audits.
- Keep up with the latest trends in search engine optimization and Google algorithm changes.
- 2+ years of SEO experience (in-house) with a proven track record of on-site and on-page optimizations that drive organic growth.
- Familiarity with content marketing strategies that drive backlinks.
- Knowledge of search engine algorithms, white-hat ranking strategies, and best practices.
- Knowledge of search engine tools/vendors.
- Proven track record of optimizing large content sites for competitive head terms and long tail keywords.
- Strong quantitative skills, ability to quickly analyze data and take action on it.
- Experience with technical site audits.
- Direct experience with web analytics suites such as Google Search Console, ahrefs, and Google Analytics
- Service driven, comfortable working in a team environment and with technical teams.
- Winning attitude with a constant urge to be the best in his/her field
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of UX/UI.
- Fluent English.
Please apply using this link : https://www.etribal.com/apply/