Company is an international network of companies providing added value services that support the development of ethical, transparent, competitive and efficient diamond and jewelry markets. We are looking for a Software Architect to join our team.
Reporting directly to the VP of R&D, the Software Architect will be responsible for the high-level design of our software systems. This is a full time position based in Jerusalem, Israel.
• Work with cutting edge technologies over AWS cloud, .NET core, Kubernetes, NoSQL, Kafka and more
• Leading breaking-the-monolith project of our legacy systems into micro-services
• Work in conjunction with the business, product and development teams to develop new designs and improve existing systems
• Ensure the quality and effective implementation of code and how proposed design materializes in code
• Take ownership over the full life cycle development and design of our applications and services
• Proven technical leader with hands on delivery of large, complex and distributed applications
• Experience working in a micro services environment as well as service-oriented architecture and multi-tier software design and development
• Extensive experience with AWS and cloud environments
• At least 2 years of experience as a Software Architect and 5 years of experience as a .Net developer
• Experience working with Kubernetes or Docker
• Back-End experience mandatory, Front-End an advantage
• Familiarity with UI/UX design • Strong verbal and written communications skills • Fluent in English and Hebrew
• Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
Send cv to [email protected]