Jul 22, 2020 | Community | Info (Info4U) | North
CompuTip - Print Out Your Gmails N-288
Do you like to print out your Gmails?
Sometimes the print size is too small -- or too large.
As a result of a client's question, I found the following:
TO CHANGE THE PRINT SIZE FOR A PARTICULAR MESSAGE
- Open the message
- Click on the "Print All" button at the top right of the message - after the message heading
- When the print window opens, Click on "More Settings"
- Scroll down to "Scale"
- Click on the black triangle in the "Scale" box
- Click on "Custom"
- Set the number to 150% or 75% or whatever you want - by clicking on the up or down pointing triangles
- Check out the preview on the left of the Print window
- When satisfied, click on "Print"
TO CHANGE THE PRINT SIZE PERMANENTLY
- Click on the "Settings" icon at the top right of your Gmail window (the gearbox)
- On the menu that opens, click on "Settings"
- Scroll down to "Default Text Style"
- Click on the fourth option: "Remove Formatting"
- Click on the second option: "Size"
- Choose "Large" or "Huge" or one of the other options
- Scroll down to bottom of window
- Click on "Save Changes"
Ami Raz - Computer Solutions
Email me for my list of FREE Short Guides
Tel: (02) 648-2505 Cell: (054) 437-3936 Skype: amirazz
Email: [email protected]
Teaching, Fixing, and Selling Computers Since 1985