We are looking for a helpdesk technician. This is a permanent full-time position available for immediate start.
Location of employment will be either Modiin Illit, Beitar Illit, or Jerusalem.
We are an Israeli company that provides outsourcing services to American clients. We need to provide our clients with fast turnaround on a variety of technical requirements on a regular basis. With over 800 employees we are a dynamic company always looking for newer and better solutions, and finding ways to implement them.
· Work with other helpdesk staff to provide desktop hardware/software support to business users.
· Respond to and resolve issues in a timely manner, escalating as required ensuring effective and timely resolution.
· Provide support for the installation and testing of computer systems, desktop applications, printers and other peripherals and assist with the maintenance of active directory and email services.
· Keep the Supervisor and IT Infrastructure team apprised of the status of all problems, issues and assigned projects on a regular basis and as-needed basis.
Skills and Experience Required
· Minimum two (2) years previous experience in hands-on technical support roles including maintaining desktop workstations.
· Minimum of two (2) years previous experience with user administration in Active Directory and Exchange.
· Hands-on experience with helpdesk ticketing systems.
· Current experience with various operating systems and software packages including MS Office 365, Windows 10, iOS, Android.
· Knowledge of an RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) system is an asset.
· High level written and spoken English skills.
· Formal technical education and/or certifications an advantage.
Send CV to [email protected]