A Grassroots organization aiming to assist Olim from European countries in their Aliyah and Klita process is looking for an outstanding individual to write and translate content to German and assist Olim by phone and through digital means/social media in their Aliyah and Klita process.
We’re looking for a sympathetic and empathic individual who identifies with our goal and wants to grow in the position together with the growth of the organization.
The position will be partially from home and partially from the office in the Gush Etsion area. Candidate will work in beginning as freelance and eventually possibly as employee as the organization grows. Need to have an Osek Patur/Osek Morshe (we can help with setting this up)
Position will start off with 25-30 hours weekly. Good pay, according to skills and experience.
- Assisting in setting up website and creating/translating content to German (and English/other languages if relevant)
- Cont. maintenance of website and creation of content
- Assisting Olim in their Aliyah and Klita process (by phone/(video)conference or written)
- Assisting with the administrative duties and back-office
- Contact with other Israeli NGO’s, (semi-) Governmental offices and contact people across Europe
- Splendid German (Standardhochdeutsch)
- Work proficiency in English and Hebrew
- Being professional, honest, kind and the willingness to help people
- Pro-Active solo-worker as well as a real team-player.
- Basic organizational and administrative skills to enable an orderly way of working, meeting deadlines
Nice to haves (pre):
- Graphic Skills (design, video editing)
- Experience with website building
- Experience with CRM systems.
- Spoken Russian
- any other language
- experience in an Aliyah organization
Please send your Resume and a short motivation why you fit the position to [email protected]