Brix Software is looking for a Data Scientist to join its fast-growing Analytics Team. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability and passion for data analytics. You must be enthusiastic about helping the business make better data driven decisions. You will work in an innovative environment alongside a talented and collaborative team. This coupled with your background, agile way of thinking and dynamic personality will make you successful here.
This is a work from home role in Israel.
· Mine and analyze data sets from different sources using a wide spectrum of analytical techniques in order to gain powerful business insights.
· Diagnose data issues and propose solutions.
· Work on cutting edge credit underwriting problems combining a wide variety of data from different segments.
· Work across different business domains such as Risk, Fraud and Compliance (Anti-Money Laundering).
· Communicate findings to business, product and R&D teams.
· A degree in Finance / Statistics / Econometrics / Mathematics / Engineering / Computer Sciences.
· 3+ years working experience in the financial industry (preferably Banking industry).
· Advanced knowledge of SQL and proven hands-on experience on large datasets.
· Advanced knowledge of SAS data analytics platform
· 3+ years of industry experience in developing, testing, and validating credit risk models in the financial services industry (should have been through at least one entire model development lifecycle)
· Knowledge and understanding of machine learning approaches, ideally with experience of applying them in a financial context
· Quick thinker, fast learner and problem solver with ability to get things done, from start to end
· Good team player, self-motivated and proactive at work.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.