We are a Modiin-based startup built the leading B2B user review platform for enterprise technology. We’ve been profitable for years and only recently raised our Series A of $30m. We have been called the “Yelp for enterprise tech” by The Wall Street Journal and covered by USAToday, Wired, and many other publications.
What you’ll need to excel with us:
- Mother tongue English is a must.
- 3+ years of Customer Success experience in B2B SaaS organizations, or 2+ years working with Enterprise clients in B2B SaaS organizations.
- Experience owning, maintaining, and driving a customer relationship in a quota or retention-carrying role.
- A background in tech marketing and marketing campaigns with customer-facing experience - Big Advantage.
- Experience working with large enterprises - Big Advantage.
- Proven experience identifying, nurturing, and successfully expanding existing customer accounts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize and time manage for successful execution.
- The ability to thrive in fast-paced, ambiguous environments.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Google Suite - Advantage.
- Your performance will be measured by quarterly KPI goals which include revenue and traditional customer success metrics.
- Base salary + bonus + stock options.
- Willingness to travel to USA or Europe 5-6 times per year.
- The majority of our clients are based in the USA, willingness to work evening hours (approximately 8pm - 12am Monday - Thursday).
- Hybrid Work Model - 2 days from home (Sunday + another day), 3 days in our Modiin office.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Please send CV to [email protected]