Jul 01, 2020 | Community | Mitzva | Jerusalem & Area

Form for Mas Hachnasa

Shalom, I lost my job and now need to use funds in my pension account. In order to obtain them, I must first submit a form to Mas Hachnasa (161א). I am unable to read the Hebrew. Can someone please help me complete the form? He or she would need to be familiar with the tax/pension terms in addition to knowing the Hebrew. I would be so very grateful for any assistance. Thank you.

Share Via: