Modiin, Israel-based Internet startup has built a B2B social network for enterprise technology professionals.
We’re looking for a talented and highly motivated IT Manager with strong communication skills and service orientation. If you are an experienced IT Manager that loves the IT world and has high service awareness – we want you! In this role, you will be providing support and service to company employees while developing, implementing, and coordinating IT systems, policies, and procedures.
- Expert in setting up, maintaining, and purchasing commodity computing hardware and software
- Can admin Mac and Windows operating systems
- Excellent Hardware and software troubleshooting capabilities
- High Security awareness
- Knowledge of Network setup failure troubleshooting
- Familiar with cloud environments (AWS)
- Good scripting abilities
- Great interpersonal skills
- Competent at documenting infrastructure and writing up policies
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- 3-5 years experience in IT.
- 2 years servicing growth stage companies.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, Network and Wifi setup, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software & hardware
- Manage IT service provider and IT equipment (purchase equipment and software)
- Onboard new users: setup laptop, create accounts, set permissions, licenses, etc.
- Handle security alerts, business-critical IT tasks, and systems administration.
- Tech support - provide general IT issue resolution and support IT needs of the global team.
- Distribute updates, controls, and tools using a distribution system.
- Construction and administration of a cloud-hosted test lab and cloud environment of the company.
Send cv to [email protected]