Sales Development Representative France and Benelux
Do you have the ability to stand out and differentiate yourself from the rest of the pack? If you’ve got a sales hunger and desire to learn, succeed, and attack your territory, then let’s talk!
We are in search of a one-of-a-kind Sales Development Representative.
In this role, you will focus on driving revenue growth by generating new business opportunities to support the sales funnel.
A successful SDR is a self-starter, has excellent telephone/communication skills, is well organized, able to multi-task, and comfortable contacting and speaking with IT and Decision Makers over the phone.
- Booking Introduction Calls for our Enterprise AE’s and Strategic Account Managers
- Master and deliver the company’s value proposition and differentiation points.
- Manage, Triage, and disposition all MQL’s (Marketing Qualified Leads).
- Accurately log, track, and maintain records using Salesforce.
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships with influential contacts.
- Focus on understanding an organizations business drivers, challenges, pain points.
- Align with Inside & Field Account Executives to effectively devise territory plans.
- Follow a clear and defined Qualification Process.
- Occasion travel for customer events, training and/or meetings may be required.
- workdays: Monday – Friday.
- French- Full proficiency
- College degree or relevant work experience.
- Drive to succeed and a proven ability to be resilient and overcome challenges.
- Tons of energy, passion, excitement, and enthusiasm.
- If you have the above, we will teach you the rest!