Yad Ezra V’Shulamit is seeking a part time experienced marketing coordinator to build brand awareness and increase donations overseas. Our potential candidate should have experience developing and executing holistic marketing campaigns.
Yad Ezra V’Shulamit, has been feeding Israel’s poor since 1988. Now distributing food baskets & food vouchers in 91 cities throughout Israel. In addition to many other projects.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Proven experience developing multi-channel ad campaigns
- Excellent copy writer and skilled content writer
- Familiarity with graphic design, and be able to create graphics, on occasion
- Video creation & editing experience
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Experience developing marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Strong eye for creativity and exceptional language skills
- Understanding of all online marketing platforms
- Metrics-driven marketing, making decisions based on analytics, results, and data
- No Hebrew necessary but would be an advantage.
Please send resumes to [email protected]