Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review, create and manage Group Policy Objects to ensure a secure Windows Infrastructure.
- Utilize SCCM, PowerShell, Puppet, Jenkins, or other technologies as needed to develop automated methods for expediting deployment, maintenance and administrative tasks.
- Utilize Git for version source control.
- Author architectural documentation and change requests in accordance with organizational policies and best practices.
- Support internal development and engineering teams and subsequent server environments attached to those teams.
- Qualify new hardware/software, assist with image updates, and coordinate package releases and endpoint protection.
- Analyze business requirements, design and document testing strategies, conduct POCs, negotiate and recommend infrastructure purchases.
- Prioritize and resolve tier III support requests.
- High level troubleshooting of complex systems.
- Server implementation and troubleshooting.
- Research and implement new software and solutions.
- Mentor other Systems Engineers in supporting Microsoft infrastructure.
- Must be eligible to work in Israel
- English at a professional level (written and verbal)
- Candidates are required to have at least 5 years of experience. Additional training and certifications may be required as needed.
- Strong experience managing Microsoft enterprise infrastructure including AD architecture, DNS, trusts, Certificate Authority and Windows Server.
- Microsoft SQL Server and general database management
- Microsoft Exchange administration
- Asset management
- Experience in implementing/administering Office 365 (SharePoint, One Drive, OneNote, Teams and interoperability with ADFS/Azure AD)
- Microsoft Intune administration and deployment
- Designing, deploying and troubleshooting client Windows server-based servers using VMWare virtualization technology
- Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) administration, software packaging, and deployment experience
- Knowledge of designing, deploying and troubleshooting Citrix servers for both application and hosted desktops
Office Location: Har Hotzvim, Jerusalem (Work from home an option.)
Hours: Full time, 42.5 hours per week; Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm; Friday, 8am-2:30pm (summer) / 7am-1:30pm (winter). (PLUS 20 vacation days a year and holidays)
Prior to submitting your resume, the firm requests that you do the following:
Click here to apply.