VIP Tours Coordinator for Fundraising Department
The position is full time with an immediate start date and requires availability after standard office hours. Work is based out of company headquarters in Talpiot.
- Planning and preparing VIP tours and events, including all administrative duties and tasks.
- Logistics surrounding tours, inputting invoices, orders and payments
- Building the tour's itinerary in order to achieve desired goals and outcomes.
- Coordination and correspondence with donors and their representatives, ensuring all requests are addressed.
- Overseeing the guides' booking process, including securing relevant guides for the tours, matching them to the appropriate tours and handling payment of guides.
- Communication and relationship building with tour agents, including creating new areas of collaboration.
- Responsible for all information gathering and research prior to tours.
- Works closely with various internal departments in the Foundation to coordinate receipt of services.
- Production of donor materials, including sourcing material and footage and work with team of graphic artists
- Minimum two years' experience in logistics coordination and management
- Experience working with donors an advantage
- Information gathering abilities; high level correspondence abilities in both English and Hebrew
- Service -oriented, team player, organized and efficient, able to work well under pressure and deal with many tasks in a limited amount of time," Rosh Gadol".
- Handles change well, results- oriented, "gets things done", able to move processes and advance partnerships.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office- Powerpoint, Excel, Word etc and computer programs.
- Knowledge of SalesForce an advantage.
- Experience in production of donor materials- an advantage
- Knowledge of graphic programs and other production technologies an advantage
- English mother tongue level required, as well as high level Hebrew.
Resumes to [email protected]