NJ Company is looking for a Mobile developer to join our rapidly growing technology team. In this role, you will build, and maintain our world-class app generating $1.5B in revenue.
- Work on iOS and Android applications for net2phone products. Main features of those applications are making and receiving calls.
- Write clean, DRY and modular code, providing proper documentation when necessary.
- Extend the tools and capabilities of the team to support the ability to perform rapid prototyping
- At least 4 years working experience in mobile development.
- Experience developing for iOS or Android (preferrably both).
- Willingness to work with React.Native
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with SCRUM (Agile) methodology.
- Extensive past teamwork experience. Ability to be part of a team, and be a supportive teammate.
- Ability and willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Git: merge, rebase, cherry-pick should be fluent.
Nice to have:
- A degree in computer science.
- React.Native experience.
- Experience in B2C or B2B telecommunications.
Remote work from home position.
Send your cv to [email protected]