Exciting Fintech company creating the most current technologies seeks a DBA ELK to join it’s team.
We are looking for a DBA who will be responsible for daily operations and development for mission-critical enterprise database systems in SQL Server, Elasticsearch, and PostgresSQL. You will interface with different development teams helping them with development and finetuning the searching and fixing of bugs, working on production requests, and creating and maintaining database standards.
· 2 years working experience as an ElasticSearch (ELK) products suite administrator
· Performance and tuning experience
· Good Communication skills
· Excellent knowledge of backups, recovery management, and encryption (big plus)
· Problem-solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
· Previous experience with DBA and third-party tools
· Familiarity with database design and documentation
· BSc in a computer-related discipline
· Knowledge and understanding of SQL and high level of proficiency with stored procedures, functions, views, etc
· Knowledge of PowerShell and Clusters, Availability Groups (Geo Clusters a big plus)
· Experience with SSRS and SSIS (Power BI a big plus)
· Knowledge of Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, AWS (EC2, RDS, Redshift, etc) are huge pluses
*This role is based in Israel, from home or from the Jerusalem office.
Please send CV to [email protected]