Senior Fullstack Developer
We are a digital media company that builds and operates lifestyle content platforms, bringing millions of people ideas, inspiration, and information to fuel their passions and interests.
Our proprietary technology platform powers our network of high-speed websites, UGC capabilities, data-driven publishing tools, email infrastructure, and ad tech solutions, to support our portfolio of lifestyle brands.
As a developer, you will work with the development team to identify opportunities, build and improve our tooling, and code. You will support and expand our broad range of features, including video, CMS, and translation engines. Our teams work with a big-data cloud data warehouse, custom search using Elasticsearch, and sophisticated CDN caching techniques.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
● Developing new features to expand our platform’s user-facing abilities and admin tooling
● Working in a fast-paced collaborative environment, built on a Kanban workflow
● Expanding our platform’s infrastructure offerings
● English-speaking at a high level is a must (the work and company language is English)
● 5 years of development experience in a team environment
● React experience highly preferred
● MySQL and Redis experience preferred
● Previous experience with high-traffic websites and scaling
Hybrid role (Mondays & Wednesdays from our Jerusalem office).
Please send CV to [email protected]
Equal opportunity Employer