PR Firm Located in Tel Aviv seeks an experienced HR Manager.
This is a ½ time - ¾ time role, and we currently have a hybrid model of 3 days per week in-office and 2 days WFH.
Our people are our most important asset and we’re looking for an HR Manager to be the go-to person for employee-related issues, manage the employee lifecycle from A-Z, and nurture a positive and dynamic work culture. The HR Manager’s responsibility will involve a range of responsibilities, including recruitment, employee retention, performance management, professional development, and employee relations. In short, we’re looking for a superstar who can shape a fantastic employee experience at our company.
- Implement key strategic HR policies, procedures and best practices in line with company values.
- Build relationships with employees and managers across all levels of the organization by providing guidance and direction based on HR expertise.
- Own the employee lifecycle including recruitment, performance management, and employee retention.
- Assess professional development needs and develop/monitor training programs.
- Nurture a positive, supportive, and productive work environment and culture.
- Ensure compliance with operational policies and legislative requirements as they pertain to our employees and workplace.
- 2-3 years of experience in HR or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, social sciences or related field
- Native English speaker and familiarity with Anglo culture
- Experience with HR systems and databases
- Knowledge of HR best practices and labor law/regulations
- High level of energy, motivation, initiative and professionalism
- Passionate about people and able to build strong interpersonal relationships
- Detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solver who can break down complex issues and offer practical solutions
Send CV to [email protected]