Start date ASAP and position can be WORK FROM HOME until current Government restrictions are lifted.
We are seeking career minded, experienced and motivated individuals for full-time positions in our Operations department.
Primary responsibilities includes (not limited to):
- Processing and activating new currency trading accounts
- Back office operations and processing transactions (withdrawals, transfers, deposits)
- Posting deposits (credit card, wires, online checks, bank checks)
- Customer service and correspondence (phone, live person chat, emails)
- Translating documents, templates and communicating with foreign language/English speaking clients
- Performs special projects as necessary
- Must be eligible to work in Israel
- Fluent English w/Native Hebrew (written and verbal)
- Computer Proficient - Must have knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, and Internet. Working with proprietary software is a plus!!!
- Prior operational/back office experience or customer service a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and meet daily benchmarks/ deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Self starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Determine priorities and follow up in a timely fashion
- Special consideration for other foreign languages including: Arabic, French, German, Spanish and other languages.
Location: Har Hotzvim,Jerusalem
Hours: Full time, 42.5 hours per week. Monday-Thursday: 8am-5pm, Friday: 8am-2:30pm (Summer) / 7am-1:30pm (Winter)
Salary: NIS 6,675 per month plus potential for quarterly bonuses and a yearly review. PLUS 20 vacation days per year!
Prior to submitting your resume, the firm requests that you do the following:
Review the firm’s website thoroughly: www.fxcm.com/uk
In order to apply for a position send your CV in English to [email protected] Please specify the job title that you are applying for in the subject of your email.
Equal Opportunity Employer