We're looking for bright Full Stack Engineers to join our teams in Columbus, Ohio and in Jerusalem, Israel. We are open to remote candidates as well, but prefer candidates living near one of our hubs. Our Jerusalem office provides a super flex, hybrid environment.
What do we do?
Our company centralizes and simplifies all the metrics used by Shopify sellers, enabling them to save more time and make more money. We help e-commerce businesses accurately track and forecast all kinds of metrics, including changes in profits and operational metrics. Launched just nine months ago, we already have over 1,900 Clients, top-tier investors, and growing teams in Columbus, Austin, and Jerusalem.
- Develop features and improvements to our products
- Maintain a nuanced understanding of the jobs that users are seeking to accomplish
- Collaborate with Product Management and other stakeholders within Engineering (e.g. UX) to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Constantly seek opportunities to unblock your team members and your future self through scalable automation.
- Confidently ship small features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate with the team on larger projects.
- Participate in team efforts to assist troubleshooting product operations, security operations, and urgent engineering issues.
- Staff Fullstack Engineer only - Participate in the Incident Management on-call rotation to help ensure the availability goals for GitLab.com are met, by working with reliability engineers and development team members.
- Professional experience with Node.js, React and associated web technologies
- Familiarity with serverless architecture
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with both NoSQL and SQL data stores
- Proficiency in working with modern versioning tools (e.g. Git, GitHub)
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- High level of proficiency working in a Unix Environment
- Experience working in a DevOps culture
- Experience in a peak performance organization, preferably a tech startup
- Experience in early stage startup
- Experience working with a remote team
- Computer science education or equivalent experience
- Passionate about/experienced with open source and developer tools
Send CV to [email protected]