Bookkeeper and executive assistant
Ideal candidates will set up and maintain the finance department for a small business. The candidate will be on top of accounts payable and accounts receivable, file internal reports, and implement a smooth process for all financial aspects (such as pricing, collections, invoicing, filing taxes, etc.) The candidate should have advanced knowledge of QuickBooks online and excellent reporting skills.
The candidate should complete the following tasks successfully:
- Communicate with vendors and clients regarding payments, and collaborate with key figures in the company for necessary details
- Timely payroll
- Commission payout
- Present detailed, visual reports to ensure that key figures in the company have a clear understanding of the financial picture.
- Work with an accountant for all necessary transactions/reporting
- Deal with the bank and other financial institutions as necessary
- Manage and pay rent, utilities, phone service, and other ongoing services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management
- Quick learner
- Comfortable with online tools