Job Opp: HR and Facility Manager – Immediate availability is preferred (80% position, full work week).
Innodata Israel, an international outsourcing company located in Jerusalem, seeks
an HR professional to manage all recruitment and HR needs for the Israel Facility.
This is a part time (80% - full work week) remote position that requires periodic presence at the Jerusalem office.
As the HR Manager you will be:
- Working across all aspects of HR in areas of recruitment, employee welfare, communications and change management
- Responsible for the entire employee life cycle
- Supporting the managers on labor relations, organizational processes and other HR topics
- Overseeing Facility related responsibilities
- Responsible in supporting the Payroll processes
· 2 – 4 years’ experience working in an HR related position in Israel
· High working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook
· Fluent in both Hebrew and English
· Experience in payroll processing in Israel
· Basic knowledge of Israeli Labor Law
· Degree in Social Sciences or similar
Candidates must undergo a background verification process prior to hiring.
Send English CV and Hebrew cover letter to [email protected]
and enter “HR and Facility Manager” in the subject line