The Rapaport Group is an international network of companies providing added value services that support the development of ethical, transparent, competitive and efficient diamond and jewelry markets. Information Services, a division of the Rapaport Group, is a leading provider of information to the global diamond and jewelry industry. We are looking for a Copy Editor to join our team.
Reporting directly to the Editor in Chief, the Copy Editor will ensure all content produced by Rapaport both online and in print is clear, well-written, grammatically correct and factually accurate.
This is a full-time position based in Ramat Gan, Israel.
- Sub-edit news and feature stories
- Fact check information
- Write headlines, subheads and standfirsts as necessary
- Manage and maintain house style
- Stay up to date with industry news
- Be a meticulous and authoritative resource and arbiter of organizational brand and style
- Mother-tongue English
- Minimum of two years’ copyediting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism or related field preferred
- Ability to conjure up original headlines
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Meet deadlines without fail
- Good judgement of copy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional experience with InDesign
To apply: https://rapaport.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=96