Modiin, Israel-based Internet startup that has built a B2B social network for enterprise technology professionals, is looking for an enthusiastic VP of HR to lead our HR activity. This role is an amazing opportunity to make a true impact, take part in organizational success and be a focal point for HR issues in the company. If you are excited about contributing to the business success, hiring talent, working closely with the managers, consulting, developing the unique culture, building & improving HR structures & processes, we are looking for you to join us.
- Manage and execute talent acquisition processes for various positions, demonstrating out-of-the-box thinking and initiative thinking.
- Build strong inter-organizational relationships and help establish great communication channels between managers & employees as well as building more effective cross-departmental collaboration and internal communications across the organization.
- Build & maintain strong business partnerships by providing consultancy to managers at all levels on HR-related issues and influencing them on the best course of action.
- Partner with the CEO and the senior leaders to develop optimal organizational structures that support growth and scale.
- Proactively identify organizational needs and offer HR solutions to leverage organizational and employees’ success.
- Lead all HR needs such as employee engagement & retention, employee performance, training and development, annual compensation review, workforce planning, promotions & personal growth, terminations, and more…
- Responsibility for all compensation & benefits aspects - creating benchmarks, building markets analysis, etc.
- Design & Implement key strategic HR policies & processes.
- Be a trusted adviser and provide HR support to our managers and employees.
- Able to problem solve and demonstrate operational and strategic skills.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, employment legislation, and cost-efficient solutions.
- 10+ years of HR hands-on experience in hi-tech companies (preferably startups)
- Experience with hands-on talent acquisition in hi-tech companies
- Experience managing HR at an international company
- Experience at a high growth tech company selling to the US market
- Experience working with senior leaders, Strong consultation skills, including the ability to challenge and impact senior stakeholders.
- Highly organized, with the ability to initiate, build and manage effective internal programs, processes, and procedures
- Diverse HR background to demonstrate professionalism in both "soft" HR domains (Change Management, OD, etc.) and operational HR domains (C&B, Labor law, etc.)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree – Must, MBA/MA – Advantage
- Excellent communication skills - writing and verbal, both Hebrew and English
Send CV to [email protected]