News desk reporter
TPS News Agency is looking for an ambitious reporter who is adept at using digital reporting tools and knowledgeable about accessing public records. The candidate should be a self-starter with excellent news judgement and the ability to report on multiple coverage areas, from security incidents to politics and local news.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Pitch and produce a variety of content ranging from breaking news to long-term, in-depth enterprise stories.
• Develop sources to help break news and add depth to coverage.
• Utilise data skills and data resources to bring depth and clarity to the content produced.
• Work closely with colleagues to coordinate graphics, photos and videos.
• 1-2 years of experience in journalism. Other writing will be considered as well
• Mother tongue English, good Hebrew
• Deep passion for finding accurate information and reshaping it into news articles
• Commitment to the organisational core values: Professional journalism and Zionism
• Deep knowledge of Israel’s current news
• Familiarity with WordPress, Microsoft office
• Availability to work occasionally during irregular hours as news breaks
TPS workers enjoy a hybrid work environment. Work from our Jerusalem office and remotely.
For further information and CV submission, please email us at: