Primitive is a leading sustainable clothing and accessories brand. We're committed to inspiring conscious consumption and dedicated to honoring and preserving traditional crafts work and supporting rural and tribal communities around the world.
We're looking for an experienced, independent, professional person to take on the role of digital operations manager for our online store.
- A person aligned with our company ethos.
- At least 3 years of experience in a related role.
- In-depth knowledge and technical experience in the field of e-commerce.
- Flexibility and willingness to independently navigate areas of unfamiliarity.
- Meticulous and analytical with careful attention to detail.
- Knowledge of ecommerce platforms and stock management programs (currently we’re using ordoro, etsy and shopify).
- Professional experience in website management and maintenance.
- Good technical understanding of the back office.
- Strong project management experience and skills.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Syncing the different systems and ensuring precision.
- Inputting and monitoring information (SKUS and product listings).
- Uploading new products ensuring correct information and dimensions of additional media.
- Directing and managing the operation of the current Content Management System (CMS) and researching for a more suitable model.
- Renewing and monitoring existing processes and making recommendations to improve current processes that impact deliverables.
- Using content management systems to archive content.
- Creating and maintaining help documents and user manuals for tasks performed.
- Performing trend analysis including competitors and developing action plans for improving service timeliness and efficiency.
- Creating production charts, in close communication with the finance team and CEO.
- Communicating with the warehouse and logistical team in order to deliver efficient services.
The job is full time (flexible hours), work from home. High speed internet connection essential.
Please send your resume to [email protected] with a cover letter.
**Only relevant candidates will be contacted. Thank you.