Onboarding agents are responsible for fielding questions about our products and services from warm leads, understanding the prospective clients' issue and educating them about the relevant products or tailor-made services we can offer to help. Prior to speaking with leads, onboarding agents undergo paid training.
- Mother-tongue level English or European languages (written and spoken)
- High level of English communication skills
- Solid appreciation for the role of the CRM in managing your pipeline of prospects
- A thirst for knowledge in the financial complex dispute and cryptocurrency investigation industry you are selling into
- Ability to work either European or US hours, depending on your languages
- Ability to work from our office in Har Tuv, near Beit Shemesh
- Phone sales experience preferred
We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive work-environment, with daily minyan.
CVs to [email protected]