Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and ready to be a part of a dynamic team?
Worldwide Jobs LTD is looking to hire entry level Project Recruiters with the opportunity for future growth. Your role will focus on sourcing and recruiting candidates over the phone. Our organization will provide the training and technology you will need, and you will work with a team of professionals that are viewed by our clients as experts in their field. We’ll foster your growth and personal development with an upbeat team culture and in a supportive workplace environment.
Your Responsibilities and Goals:
- Effectively network, source, screen, interview, evaluate and close top quality candidates via phone.
- Perform live investigative calls and computer work, as well as data collection and input.
- Support the project manager in day-to-day activities with admin assignments as needed.
- 1 year call center or sales experience required.
- Business support experience preferred.
- Advanced working knowledge of Word, Excel and social media platforms.
Skills for Success:
- Highly articulate speaking voice, critical thinking and excellent listening skills.
- Excellent typing/written communication skills.
- Positive attitude, outgoing and assertive personality with a superior work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Experience in a child welfare / non-profit and/or a recruitment setting is a plus.
When applying please submit a cover letter and your compensation requirements.