Brooklyn/Lakewood, USA based company with office in Beit Shemesh is looking to hire Account Receivable/Payable Representatives to oversee accounts receivables for nursing homes, working to ensure claims are paid and collections are up to date.
We offer fully paid training in managing nursing home billing and a tremendous opportunity for growth.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare bills, invoices, and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
Hours: US hours, 4:00pm-12:00am
Native Level English required
Location: Beit Shemesh
Send CV to [email protected]