Shivat Zion assists Olim from European and Latin-American countries in their Aliyah and Klita process (free of charge) and is looking for an outstanding individual that loves details, administrative work and numbers and is at the same time good at managing deadlines and teams.
The position will be in our Efrat office. Candidates will start off as a freelancer and potentially become a full employee as the organization grows. Needs to have an Osek Patur/Osek Morshe (we can help with setting this up). Position requires at least 25 hours weekly with a possibility to grow to full time. Competitive salary reflecting skills and experience.
- Managing (back)office and administrative framework
- Assistance in managing the team, meetings, minutes, deadlines etc.
- Gathering performance data, writing short performance reports
- General correspondence in English and Hebrew with Israeli and international partners
- Grant writing for foundations, donors as well as Government agencies
- Strong language skills in both Hebrew and English, written and spoken
- Organized, detail oriented and excellent time management skills
- Passionate about Aliyah, Zionism, helping others and work together with colleagues from a broad spectrum of different cultures (European/Israeli/Latin American)
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Wordpress , Office, Lucid etc.
- Experience with Social Media management (incl. Linkedin)
- Experience in a Private or Governmental Aliyah organization and/or working with Jewish communities abroad
Please send your Resume and a short cover letter explaining why you fit the position to [email protected]