Your Job Title and Area of Responsibility is:
Title: Israel365 Marketing and Content Executive
Responsible for developing and leading the marketing and content strategy for all campaigns and projects using data, knowledge, experience, intuition, and team participation. Content and Marketing contribution efforts can include website, newsletters, articles, blogs, videos, html, banners/pop ups, and other forms of revenue and engagement driven streams.
Your High Level Strategic Responsibilities are
● Driving and executing campaign and project revenue targets through creative and compelling content and text that align with all Campaign and Project A to Z Guidelines.
● Ensuring that all campaigns are using donor/purchaser/subscriber “funnel” experience as the gold standard - taking the individual through the journey from awareness, engagement, acquisition, and retention.
● Leading newness and compelling campaign and project strategies through effective content/text storytelling
● Gaining influence and buy-in of content concepts by other team members and where applicable, clients.
● Executing all marketing content and messaging for projects and campaigns.
Your day to day Tactical Responsibilities are:
● Inspiring and managing marketing and content projects aligned on corporate strategic initiatives that contribute to delivering profitable revenue results for all campaigns and projects.
● Participating in agenda driven weekly marketing/content team meetings to ensure alignment, smooth and timely execution on all projects and campaigns ● Driving, growing, and delivering revenue targets using all content and marketing tools available that are aligned with the A to Z Project/Campaign Guidelines
● Leading, participating and contributing to all relevant strategic meetings with in house team or outside clients.
● Ensuring the usage of all corporate management standards - use of A to Z Project/Campaign Planning Sheets, Post Mortem Recap Sheets, Data Reporting, Asana Task Management, executing comprehensively and following clear direction from management, etc
● Contributing compelling content and marketing techniques to all Israel365 Divisions assets (website, FB, case studies, ads, conferences)
● Taking the initiative and gaining management buy-in to optimize opportunities and eliminate obstacles in the company's execution of projects and campaigns. ● Leading marketing/content efforts - some examples listed below.
○ Execute deployment (tests and approvals) with 3rd party publishers ○ Manage articles and blog posts to numerous WordPress websites of clients and Israel365 initiatives
○ Provide data-driven marketing/content guidance based on analysis ○ Increase engagement on social media pages per day/week
○ Build our own brand and following and reach on
○ Create weekly and monthly email newsletters
Your Key Performance Indicators will be:
● Hard KPI’s:
○ Israel365 Corporate Revenue Results Monthly versus Target
○ Israel365 Recurring Donor, Purchaser, Subscriber Growth
○ Israel365 Media client retention rate
● Soft KPI’s
○ Compelling, Executable, and Results Driven Execution
○ Timely Execution
○ Team Spirited
● You should possess the following Skills/Past Experience:
● Proven track record of leading digital marketing campaigns
● Cultural fluency of both Israeli, Jewish and American culture
● Familiarity with digital tools especially Mailchimp, Google Analytics and Facebook ads.
● You CARE about your clients and fellow employees
● You are PASSIONATE about sharing love for Israel
● HIGH LEVEL enough to lead, but DOWN TO EARTH enough to get hands dirty ● HUMBLE and always learning new models / technologies / processes People-person, FRIENDLY and warm. A team-player
● DETAIL ORIENTED and organized multi-tasker who can get stuff done Not waiting for instructions, but a driven and passionate SELF STARTER Interested? We can’t wait to meet you!
We offer a job with a mission = Promoting Israel + Competitive Salary.
Send CV to [email protected]