Ir Amim is seeking a Director of Resource Development
Ir Amim is seeking a full-time director of resource development to lead development and implementation of plans that provide it with the $1.4 million budget currently necessary to achieve strategic goals.
Ir Amim focuses on Jerusalem within the context of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Active since 2004, Ir Amim is the go-to organization on Jerusalem, acting to render it a more equitable and sustainable city for the Israelis and Palestinians who share it and to help secure a negotiated resolution on the city as the shared capital of two sovereign states, achievable only through a negotiated Israeli-Palestinian peace process. Ir Amim conducts sustained monitoring, analysis, public and legal advocacy, public education and outreach to reorient the public discourse on Jerusalem.
· Stewarding donor relationships and managing the full grant cycle of multiple projects, including preparation of grant applications/proposals, reports and renewals, as well as organizational compliance with grant contractual requirements
· Developing and managing implementation of a yearly fundraising plan
· Leading ongoing development of sustainable projects and budgets that promote Ir Amim’s mission within the evolving socio-political conditions of Jerusalem
Required skills and qualifications:
· Demonstrated experience in successfully raising funds and maintaining funding from a variety of institutional donors from North America and Europe, including the European Union, MEPI and multilateral agencies.
· Extensive experience in drafting complex grant proposals, reports and renewal requests as part of the complete grant cycle management of institutional donors
· Strategic analytical abilities, creative and innovative thinking, superior organizational and management skills, and strong teamwork skills
· Native English language with excellent writing and editing skills and working Hebrew; Arabic proficiency an advantage
· Commitment to the mission and values of Ir Amim
About the position:
Position: 100 % FTE Reports to: Executive Director
Location: Jerusalem Begins: Immediately
How to apply: Please send your CV, a cover letter and two writing samples (a project proposal or report) to [email protected].