About Musical IQ:
Musical IQ, founded in 2006, is an experiential education company which develops and runs interactive and immersive learning programs for schools, after-school, camps and a variety of other youth and community centers in NY and surrounding areas. Our mission is to build high impact and meaningful experiences for students which will enrich their lives, broaden their horizons and inspire exploration into the wealth of possibilities which life has to offer. Musical IQ material covers music theory, music appreciation, musical culture, history and life skills. We also sell other experiential programs under our line of Cosmic IQ mobile planetarium programs.
Musical IQ is looking to hire an experienced and qualified candidate to offer administrative support to the CEO and sales team. The ideal candidate should have great attention to detail, be a fast learner, have great organizational & communication skills, customer service experience, the ability to work well in teams and capable to self-manage. Position requires someone to work from home and have a high comfort level & speed with overall computer skills.
- Support CEO & sales team in the general management of sales, including generating contracts and invoices, inputting new sales opportunities into salesforce, contacting institutions for program confirmations prior to our visits, adding events to calendars, and assigning programs to team of facilitators
- Support with paperwork, forms and documents
- Manage calendar for company bookings including, but not limited to, informing facilitators about their jobs, confirming dates and times and handling any scheduling changes
- Database management and overseeing accounts receivables for follow up calls/emails regarding outstanding payments
- Posting jobs on websites when looking for new hires
- Inventory Management and Overseeing replacements orders for equipment and promotional products
- Quickbooks management for receivables
- 2-3 years’ experience in admin/office management support role
- Attention to detail, organization skills and time management
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Excel
- Experience with CRM such as Salesforce is a plus
- Experience with Quickbooks is a plus
- Professional communications skills
- Coachable and willing to learn
- Self-motivated with ability to work efficiently out of an office setting
- Ability to handle unexpected and/or challenging situations
- Ability to wear many hats, roll up sleeves and support other areas as needed
- Fluency in English
- College degree is preferred
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected].