United Hatzalah is seeking another full-time writer to join our Donor Communications Team in our Jerusalem office.
This is a full-time position (42 hours/week) with flexible hours including with the occasional need for evening availability which can be done remotely. Most work will be done in our Jerusalem office during normal business hours.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to: [email protected]
- Create compelling personalized reports which reflect to donors the impact of their support
- Produce content in various media that advance donor stewardship
- Communicating directly with volunteer medics
- Completing tasks in a timely manner
- Mother tongue English and excellent writing skills
- Basic Hebrew written and spoken competency
- Office Suite literacy and CRM familiarity
- Self-motivated team player
- Caring and passionate about making a difference
- Tech Savvy
- Basic familiarity with graphic design
- Medical knowledge
- Fluent Hebrew