SDR position – Fluent German Speaker
As a successful Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be accountable for generating new qualified pipeline and building new client relationships. This will be across a variety of verticals and accounts based on your designated territory.
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working for an exciting and innovative business that has ambitious growth plans. A strong desire to forge a long term, successful career within the sales industry is key and you will be an excellent communicator with excellent organizational skills
Reporting to: Marketing SDR Team Lead (dotted report to Regional Sales Director)
- Generate new leads through outbound prospecting (cold calling), based on target profiling of roles and organizations. Follow-up and persistent outbound contact for successful outreach.
- Leverage social media and online tools to identify target audiences based on job roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to travel to expos and business events several times per year.
- Qualify inbound leads and convert the relevant ones to meetings and deal opportunities.
- Generate and maintain new client relationships to drive to closed-won opportunities, together with your regional sales manager.
- Understand and document customers’ business and IT strategies, priorities and goals; capture this data accurately in CRM system
- Collaborate with team members and strive towards meeting team sales target
- Track and monitor potential leads in CRM
- Work with channel partners to jointly generate and develop leads
- Displays strong time management skills
- Works within the company culture and value system
Skills and Experience:
- Professional Sales and/or prospecting experience
- 9 months - 1 + years’ experience within a sales development role, in a complex environment
- IT Knowledge – Microsoft tools knowledge and the ability to use as needed
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Articulate and confident communication skills
- Tenacity, independence, and ambition are required to make this role your own.
Resumes to [email protected]