The position is short-term, filling in for an employee on maternity leave. Full-time, Sun-Thurs, office located in Jerusalem city center.
- MSW or equivalent mental health degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Native English speaker (and fluent Hebrew is a big plus)
Traits we're looking for:
- Passionate about helping others in need
- Problem solving skills
- Cultural sensitivity of religious denominations across the spectrum
- Client intake, treatment plan development & implementation, follow up with clients and relevant parties, maintaining case files with documentation and updates
- Participation in regularly scheduled group & individual supervision and team meetings
- Assisting in the development and/or presentation of materials for community education events, school trainings, etc.
If you feel you're a good fit, please email your CV and a brief introduction to [email protected]