MEOR, a dynamic non-profit created to inspire, educate, and empower Jewish students on leading US college campuses is looking to hire someone to help develop, coordinate and orchestrate our online social media presence. Our offices are based in Jerusalem.
· Assess our current use of social media platforms, modify the content accordingly for each, and recommend additional platforms/content across social media channels.
· Create a social media strategy: programming and engagement, marketing and recruitment, donor cultivation, and thought leadership.
· Plan and shape our content calendar (of videos, podcasts, blogs).
· Build and cultivate our online community of students and donors.
· Increase our online reach and upgrade our use of social media tools.
· Empower and oversee student online ambassadors.
· Work with Executive Vice President in developing a strategy for donor engagement and for all fundraising campaigns.
· 40 hours per week with flexible hours and some hours from home in the evening.· All applicants should be legally permitted to work in Israel.
· Proven experience in building a successful online community.
· Proven experience in defining social media strategy, KPIs, and goals to grow audience and engagement.
· Thorough knowledge of social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
· Outstanding organization and communication skills: give specific direction, and motivate.
· High execution skills – self-starter, proactive, with the ability to take things from concept to completion quickly.· Hard worker & mission-driven.
· Big picture vision to strategize with attention to detail and the ability to analyze data.
· Team player, motivated and creative, positive attitude.· Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
Interested candidates should send their CV in English to [email protected] Only relevant applicants will be contacted.