Exciting Fintech company creating the most current technologies seeks an Integration Support Engineer.
The Integration team is consistently creating a positive onboarding experience for our customers. We support them throughout the process, from initial set up to ongoing support. We are comprised of people who are both tech-savvy and business-oriented, combining the best of both worlds to ensure an effective and seamless experience.
You're a people person and someone with a good dose of empathy for your customer. You’re able to protect the sanctity of the process and not let people come in and change things as they wish. You can read a situation, understand what’s happening in the team, and take initiative to do what needs to get done. You’re tech savvy and have a developer’s mind set. You’re business-oriented and keen to ensure a positive customer experience. You have a sales-person attitude where the customer is the most important part of the process.
- Support our Enterprise-level clients and internal departments with technical onboarding/integration to our systems.
- Provide continuous technical support from coding to infrastructure, including: troubleshooting, investigating error messages, solving coding issues, and errors related to system updates.
- Collaborate closely with internal departments including Development, IT, Implementations, Operations, and Relationship Management.
- Work closely with teams in the US (East to West Coast)
- 1+ year experience in a customer-facing support role (e.g. Customer Support, Technical Support)
- Some coding experience (e.g. C#, Python, Java) or a background in development
- The ability to diagnose and recognize when a process needs to be established or updated
- A working knowledge of API integrations (REST API)
- Database experience with SQL queries and reading log files
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work at least 3 days a week US hours (15:00/16:00-24:00)
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written, to be able to work hand-in-hand and communicate with teams in the US
- It's a bonus if you have: experience in banking or fintech field, an entrepreneurial background owning or running a business, experience with network concepts, such as firewalls, Postman, or NService Bus
Please send CV to [email protected]