Work from home (office in Jerusalem)
An experienced IT expert with deep knowledge of cloud technology who thrives having general knowledge on a variety of topics. You are extremely organized, responsible and able to manage tasks independently. You can take ownership of something and run with it; you’re resourceful and confident and able to figure things out on your own. You have a service-oriented mindset and can work with a variety of people to solve issues. You enjoy working very hands-on and are constantly researching for new solutions. You’re an autodidact; you proactively learn new technology and never stop learning. You’re highly motivated; you’re able to thrive in fast-paced high performing environments and enjoy this challenge. You have good time management skills and can juggle multiple projects at once. You value flexibility in order to prioritize your personal life without giving up on the technical challenge that drives you to love your career. You’re self-disciplined enough to work remotely and can succeed on your own. You have excellent English and Hebrew (both written and spoken) to give your opinion and listen to others in a collaborative environment.
The IT Operations team, ensuring the production and development environments are up and running 24/7, while keeping automated. We stay busy doing everything from creating web applications and servers, supporting development teams to integrate with other environments, designing architecture and infrastructure to debugging and troubleshooting. We run the entire behind the scenes of the operations. We work in a hybrid environment through private hosting and AWS cloud, with hundreds of servers.
· Support our daily IT/Cloud operations both in the cloud and on-prem, for local employees/developers and production systems
· Responsible for supporting and maintaining the infrastructure, installations, deployments, and configuration of Internet web services and deployment environments, including:
· Creating active directory / groups / Linux and Windows servers
· Supporting web servers like IIS and Nginx
· Work closely with Developers to design architecture on new projects and applications from the idea to production
· Improve building and developing the Kubernetes environment and guide the team on best methods
· Be available outside of normal hours for support calls and communicate with the NOC team regarding any issues that arise
· 5+ years experience in a similar role in an internet company
· Deep knowledge in Kubernetes
· Strong knowledge in Windows and Linux servers
· Experience with virtualization tools such as VMWare, Hyper-V or similar
· Experience with a scripting language such as PowerShell, Bash or Python
· Experience with a web server such as IIS, Nginx, Apache or Load balancer
· Knowledge of Active Directory users & groups (DNS, Group Policy)
· Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) in English and Hebrew
· Ability to work some US hours and be on call if needed, outside of a normal schedule
It’s a bonus if you have:
· Experience with AWS cloud
· Experience with Linux systems such as CentOS, RedHat or Ubuntu) and infrastructure
· Deep knowledge of Elasticsearch
· Basic understanding of how databases work
· Understanding of the CI/CD processes
· Experience with a message queue system such as RabbitMQ
· Managing, enrolling, and installing security application certificates
· Knowledge of PowerCLI or vSphere (for PowerShell users)
· Programming knowledge in .Net Core, Angular or React
Why join Brix Software?
· We place a strong emphasis on our employees’ satisfaction and growth. Our team is the backbone of our company, and we are proud to boast an employee-centric and family-oriented culture. We set aside thousands of shekels for a personal growth plan per employee per year. We have a Net Promoter Score of 9.35, with virtually zero turnover.
· We promote a work from home culture with people located all over the country, which allows our employees unparalleled flexibility to work where and when they want, with hours that are convenient for them. We strongly believe giving this freedom allows them to produce the best work possible. We have an office located in Jerusalem that is open to whomever wants to come in, but it's not mandatory (several people only come to the office once a month).
· We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
· Ongoing monthly knowledge sharing, training and career growth opportunities.
· We are seeking people with a passion for cutting-edge technology, who enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment and want to work alongside other bright, talented people.