Come work with a growth oriented, meaningful business! My husband and I started Y.A. Fine Art (yafineart.com) with the goal to share Israel’s immensely beautiful and diverse landscapes and bring people closer to the Land.
We are ideally looking to bring onto the team someone with a strong graphic design background and marketing experience for a part-time position of 20-25 hours a week with flexible hours. This job is a bit unique because you will be working in our art gallery (center city Jerusalem, right outside of Mamilla), so you will also act as our representative to guide visitors who come in and answer their questions. Salary depends on prior experience and suitability.
– Native-level English and high-level Hebrew speaking, other languages are a bonus
– Strong graphic design skills (specifically Adobe InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator experience preferred)
– Experience in a marketing position (can include social media, email marketing, SEO, content writing, etc.)
– Love for Israel and sharing the beauty of the land
– Great interpersonal skills, comfortable speaking with people from many diverse backgrounds