Convergence Telehealth is a complete telehealth and telemedicine technology platform and service company. Convergence services health systems, physician practices, payors, nursing homes, assisted living, and skilled nursing facilities by providing high-quality resources. We provide the full continuum of care by delivering the right care to the right place at the right time. We utilize clinical professionals to provide care to healthcare facilities remotely. At Convergence, we harness the benefits of the latest technology with skilled professionals to improve the lives of whom we care.
This RN position is with a mobile medical practice catering to the senior population. We are currently looking for a full-time LVN with experience in assisted living communities. The Nursing Assistant to the Medical Director supports the primary Medical Director and performs administrative and clinical tasks to maximize the productivity of the physician. The ability to efficiently triage changes of patient conditions such as infections, falls, behavioral issues and lab results, is a necessity. The ideal candidate will have an interest in and prior experience with the elderly population, in particular time spent in assisted living communities. The ideal candidate must be friendly, outgoing, motivated, and have sufficient clinical experience including experience with using electronic health records. Candidates must be able to multitask in a busy environment.
* Oversee the scheduling department - 3 plus telemedicine medical assistants (TMA’s)
* Main communicator between Medical director and specialists, facilities, nurses, patients, and family members
* Carry out patient cases
* Carry out physician’s orders
* Check/review labs/imaging
* Carry out prescription orders and refills
* Coordinate physician’s clinical meetings
* Scribe as assigned per physician encounter workflow
* Delegate tasks as needed
* Assists provider staff and team members in identifying patient needs and coordinating care
* Prepares and submits any required status or summary reports in a timely manner
* Work with upper management to on-board and train clinical staff
The individual should possess the following attributes
*Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Detail-oriented, strong organization skills
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
* Active licensed vocational nurse, LVN license required
* Requires 3+ years of relevant experience
* Strong computer skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Professional demeanor
* Dedicated, reliable, punctual, and flexible
This position is Sun-Thurs 8am-5pm PST (6PM-3AM Israel time) and is for immediate start.
Compensation $18/hour plus legal Israeli benefits.
Please send your CV and specify position to [email protected]