Modiin, Israel-based Internet startup has built a B2B social network for enterprise technology professionals.
Are you a talented and highly motivated individual able to take ownership of fast-paced projects with rapidly shifting priorities, managing them through to completion with patience, flexibility, and passion.
- CPA with Big 4 Hi-Tech department experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience post internship in a High-Tech company
- Advanced Excel skills, a high level of computer proficiency, and the ability to multitask.
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analytic skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- High-level knowledge and experience with US GAAP
- Team player, strong communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization and influence processes across multiple functions and stakeholders
- Proactive with a hands-on approach to problem-solving
- Excellent English – written and verbal
- Experience working with Netsuite
- Previous experience as a controller in the HiTech Industry
- Experience working with global companies – advantage
- Preparation of monthly and annual US GAAP consolidated financial statements including managing and developing month-end accounting processes and standards
- Preparation of the statutory financial statements
- Analyze actual, forecast, and budget expenses on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Overseeing tax filings and reporting, both in the US & IL
- Interface with the external audit team
- Perform analytical analysis to explain variations and identify trends
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining the company’s KPI’s
- Developing key financial policies and procedures, including implementing and maintaining the policies within global activities
- Ad-hoc projects as needed
Send cv to [email protected]