Communication and Marketing Director - Jerusalem
Who are we?
A study abroad program conglomerate focused on bringing Jewish-American students for a semester abroad in Israel, currently running the Thrive program at Hebrew University and TelAviv University, as well as the Rimon Fellows at the Hebrew University.
What are we looking for?
● Someone who can come up with strategic approaches and implementation for tasks related to Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media, Website,Newsletters and more.
● A team player.
● Someone who can perform various administrative duties
.● Someone who can help with organization. Such as recruitment, fundraising, logistics,etc
● Minimum 1+ experience in a similar position (marcom, marketing, content writer)
● English mother tongue level. Fluency in Hebrew is a plus.
● Ability to work daily in a Jerusalem-based office. The position is based in Jerusalem and is full-time.
● Proven social media experience.
● Oversee execution of various projects with minimal guidance.
● Strong interpersonal and social skills.
● Creative problem solving, quick learner and team player
● Good organizational skills, attention to detail, resourcefulness, creativity and productiveness
● Excellent communication skills -both verbal and written
Email your resume and cover letter in English to Moshe Knecht at [email protected]