Shabbat UNPLUGGED is looking for our next Director of Administration and Projects! We're looking for someone super-organized, highly-efficient and detail-oriented to join our dynamic team in Jerusalem.
- Responsibility for all administrative functions to ensure the smooth functioning of the organization
- Support for bookkeeping functions - supplier payments, receipts, maintaining orderly tracking of financial issues in the organization.
- Managing the CEO's schedule
- HR support - hours reports, preparing salary payments, etc.
- Preparing and processing official documents
- Support in all other areas to ensure the proper functioning of the orgnization.
- Oversight of special projects - coordinating with suppliers, ensuring the timely and successful executions of all stages of the project.
The position is primarily based in our office in central Jerusalem, but there is occasional need for availability in evening hours.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong work-ethic, a willingness to take initiative, and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Previous experience in administration/office management/bookkeeping
- Strong time management skills; an ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Outstanding written and spoken language skills in Hebrew and English
- University degree - a strong advantage
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office applications - emphasis on Excel - a must; preference to candidates with experience in additional computing applications (CRM, ERP, graphic design applications, etc.)
Start Date: Immediate
To apply, please send your CV and a short statement of intent in Hebrew to [email protected], with the title of the position in the subject line.
**Only relevant submissions will receive a response**