At Roga Partners we believe that businesses run best when given the freedom to do what they actually do best. We customize flexible, scalable, and adaptable BPO’s for our clients. Our mission is to factor the busyness out of business and allow our clients to optimize their success.
Roga Partners has built a reputation for being a positive, growth-oriented, and energetic work environment. Our employees are our MVP’s and our company culture is built on giving them the tools and opportunities to shine.
We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurse (RN) with a New York state license to join our call center team. As a Patient Outreach Specialist, you will play a crucial role in providing telephone support to patients, assisting them in understanding policies, addressing their clinical concerns, and making critical clinical judgment calls.
- Active New York state nursing license.
- Clinical experience, preferably in an outpatient or primary care setting.
- Preferred: Proficiency in using the ECW (Electronic Clinical Works) EMR system.
- Strong clinical judgment and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills to convey medical information clearly and compassionately.
- Ability to work the 4pm-12am Israel time shift.
- Provide care and support during the 4pm-12am Israel time shift.
- Assess and prioritize patient inquiries.
- Address patient concerns related to medications, refills, and policies.
- Educate patients on healthcare policies and insurance.
- Utilize the ECW EMR system for patient records.
- Maintain detailed patient records.
- Discuss lab results with patients and coordinate follow-up actions.
- Collaborate with healthcare providers to ensure patient care continuity.
- Full-time position with 8-hour workdays.
- Your work hours will overlap with Eastern Standard Time (EST) for 6 hours.
- Work in our beautiful office located in Har Hotzvim.
- Salary will be determined based on your experience.
To apply for this position, please send your resume at this link: