Work from home (office in Jerusalem)
Tech-savvy with a developer's mindset. You’re business-oriented and keen on a positive customer experience. You enjoy working very hands-on and are constantly researching for new solutions. You’re able to thrive in fast-paced high performing environments and enjoy this challenge. You have good time management skills and can juggle multiple projects at once. You’re self-disciplined enough to work remotely and can succeed on your own. You have excellent English (both written and spoken) to communicate with technical staff and business owners, to give your opinion, and listen to others in a collaborative environment.
The Integration team, consistently creating a positive onboarding experience for our customers. We support them throughout the process, from initial setup to ongoing support. We are comprised of tech-savvy and business-oriented people, combining the best of both worlds to ensure an effective and seamless experience.
· Build and support Zendesk processes and workflows in an already matured and existing environment
· Automate Zendesk tasks to support our internal departments and Enterprise level clients
· Provide some technical support relating to our internal applications, including troubleshooting and system update related errors
· Collaborate closely with internal departments including Development, IT, Implementations, Operations, and Relationship Management
· Work closely with the team in the US (East to West Coast)
· 3+ years experience developing in Zendesk
· In-depth knowledge of how to code or script in Zendesk
· Ability to work at least 2 days a week US hours (ie 15:00/16:00-24:00)
· Strong technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English to be able to work hand-in-hand and communicate with the team in the US
It’s a bonus if you have:
· Some working knowledge of databases, SQL queries, and reading log files
· Experience with network concepts, firewalls, or Postman
· Experience in banking or fintech field
· Entrepreneurial background
Tell them you heard about the position from Nefesh B’Nefesh. Please do not repost position.